SKETCHING & DESIGN
REVIEW & DELIVERY
I LOVE custom designs! I love creating special, meaningful designs for brides and for those who like to wear something a little bit unique. It truly is my pleasure to personally work with customers, one on one; to come up with the perfect accessories for their style & vision. Every piece in the Grace De Bloom collection is uniquely created by hand in my atelier, which means I can provide a wide range of customization options for wedding jewelry and accessories, including:
Fine-tuning the length and size of any design in the collection
Customizing colors and materials of a piece to complement your wedding color scheme
Incorporating your heirloom jewelry, personal findings, or fabrics into a design
Creating a truly one-off design, made to your desire
1. Free consultation for however long it takes to finalize your dream masterpiece.
2. To start the custom order process, please get in touch with me by email or by using the form below.
Some things that will help me bring your vision to reality include: a detail description of your wants and needs, images of your wedding gown style, your wedding colors and theme, images of any accessories you’ll be wearing, any styles from my collection that you like, and preferences about materials and design elements.
3. I’ll respond to your inquiry within 2 business days. From there, we’ll discuss all your inspiration, ideas, and specifications and confirm the details of the project. As well as a price quote. I may provide a sketch or photos of materials for you to approve before I begin work, and we’ll go through feedback and revisions until you get exactly what you envisioned. I truly want you to love your design.
4. A full payment is due once the design details have been finalized.
5. I'll then begin work on your order, keeping you updated through the process. For certain projects, I provide images at the mid-way point, in case minor adjustments need to be made.
6. When the project is completed, I'll send a set of photos of the finished design for you to preview and approve before the piece is mailed out to you.